So, few of the random attempts and resolutions taken during the first three months at Bangalore.
- Get thinner, jog for at least half an hour everyday in the gym below my building.
- Don't drink coffee at office, especially when you get stressed and have deadlines to meet.
- Don't get annoyed with people unnecessarily , especially when you know they care about you. and you know they care a lot about you.
- Speak yourself out, you know you need to speak up.
- Just realized that dates , and when I say dates, I mean the fruit (no pun intended) is very good for health
- Do one new thing every month, the assignment called "pet project of the month" by "Juna" .. Beginning with learning to solve the Rubik's cube this month.
- Smile, smile more when you are stressed. You know you cant beat the stress, so enjoy it.
So, its been a pretty awesome journey so far. Three months, seems like a lifetime. And I'm loving it.
Its a scary world , but its still comforting.