Sunday, October 12, 2008

When will my dream come true?

Arengetram is the final stage performance of the classical dance Bharatnatyam. So Priya and Dance:Dance for me is like the air we breathe,the water we drink.. I joined bharatnatyam classes in the 3rd standard.And since then development of dance has been an integral part of me. After five years of training ,I couldnt do the stage performance because of a lot of trivial reasons.Whenever I google the word bharatanatyam and look into the images,the poses,the grace and the passion with which dancers perform.I just feel I so could have been one of them.But I missed by a small margin. I could have been on stage for a duration of five hours and performed to my heart's fullest.And then I could have looked at my mom's face,who would have been soo proud of me ..seeing me on stage. And then I could have called her on stage to give the final speech..And would have hugged her,and thanked her for whatever she taught me. I actually imagine each scene of that duration .and the entire event is perfectly pictured in my mind. I just have to put my imagination into reality. And I know its still not so late,I still can do my arengetram. I really want to do it someday..I have dreams of performing and my mom standing besides me ..All the time..helping me dress up for every performance...with the creativity she has.
I know that day will come one day in my life..But when?

2 comments:

Pete said...

hey girl, i think this video does goes along with wat you wrote in this blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x4sVR67wCk

Anand

Praised lord of $tar Alfan the great!!! said...

Im sure it will..very very soon..coz ur dreams r not just urs sweetie..