Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BACK HOME!!

Im back home..everything is in a mess..right from exams to moodi preparation to my solo classical dance learning.I dont know what to do..Seriously.Its soo sickening to look around and see that sometimes we just dont get justice.IS justice soo difficult that a common man can't get it?Is it soo impossible that even after losing a college mate ,justice doesnt arrive to him?and because of all this.. everything around is in jeopardy.

Let Rahul Pathak's soul rest in peace.
God Bless

2 comments:

notgogol said...

Your blog came up when I googled "sitting behind a woman on a two wheeler" cos I just did that :P Not too many people do that I guess :P

Nice blog. Interesting Resolution No.5.Get up early in the morning everyday (By 6.00am) :) Also nice to know you enjoy Mood-I. I headed the team that organized it in 06 :)

Priya Varunesh Kumar said...

@notgogol :Oh wow thats nice.Ive been attending moodi since two years.Its always been great fun to be participating in the fest.