Sunday, December 14, 2008

How careless am I??Im really happy though........

I realised im a very careless person..........God and all these people..Amit Bhai ,Popat,Prerna and others could seriously kill me..I had gone for my dance practice at 9 in the morning...And came back at 9.30 at night..I have a small scale semi classical dance show tomorrow ..(location not mentioned..lol..as you know i dont want people to come and see it...and dont want to make a nice egg-tomato dish...))anyway my cell had low battery..And so had got switched off.And i was seriously careless to inform anyone that ill be late..I was actually soo engrossed in dancing and the technical work involved with the music ..And i think i am doing quite an OK job in the dance..:Lets see how it goes.....Anyway...So when i came back....it was 9.30 at night..Hadnt informed the warden....hadnt informed any of my friends...And luckily my dance maam and her son came to drop me to the hostel..So left my 12 -year new kinetic in her house itself..And the moment i reached outside the hostellll........Bhai was standing .....and so was urvi......And i got the scolding of my lifetime.......But im really feeling guilty.....because i destroyed my bhai's birthday...Anyway this scolding was good enough a lesson to inform my careless mind .........to always do the following:
a)always charge your mobile phone...
b)always keep some balance in your cell..
c)repair your 12 year new kinetic........just incase i get stranded...Coz my friends thought i met with an accident or something.....
Anyway the happy part is that i felt sooooooooo speciallllll.......Seriously......i realise i have such people to care for me.....I love them sooo much..And to some extent ,i m glad this event happened......I realised how much i love my friends....All of them......

1 comment:

Paahee said...

Priya, I'm so happy for you, that you have such caring and loving friends.