Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time to pen down thoughts

Its been many many days since I blogged last.Blogging is like smoking, you are never interested till you start smoking, and once you start it is difficult to stop. I think I had my share of not wanting to blog because I stopped blogging for a few days.

I dont know whether its just with me, but life tends to run so much faster when you don't pen down your journey. (or blog, in my case). I dont know how fast this month flew.

Loads of events happened by the way.

a)I got much better at cooking. I can cook good curry, sambar and other things.
b)I got part time jobs at two places in Bangalore. So getting stronger financially.
c) I met a contemporary dancer in my dance class who has been learning for the past seven years. She asked me to come to her troupe rehearsals for corporate shows. Couldn't be happier getting an opportunity like this.
d)My dance class is going on in full force.
e)I started reading the Mahabharatha and I can't get enough of it. So, I need to improve my knowledge of mythology to a great extent to be able to give dance exams.
f) Piah dance studio is going really well in the clubhouse. I have some fifteen students now. They all listen to me and really enjoy dancing. Unfortunately though, I slacked off in terms of expanding Piah Dance studio to other places. Also, my logo, receipt book and site are still pending which makes me really really guilty.

While my fingers were moving on the keyboard writing all this, I just realised how much I missed blogging. It makes me want to live up to the routine. But I need to take one step at a time.


2 comments:

vixie said...

hmm..you know i agree with you..
it happens with me too..when i dont write down my thoughts..i feel as if everything has just rushed past me..
and at times i just dont feel motivated enough..its weird that i was thinking of writing just these thoughts today..
i still have to master my cookery skills..i am only good till the survival stage a sof now..!!
hmm..you..know..many a times its just that one step you take in your life..that can lead to newer better tomorrow for you..
however unsettling that moment of change maybe..but in the end its only gonna leave you happy..
so glad you have taken a step to do something that you really love..Dance..!! and make a life out of it..
great job
*touchwood*
and well i just hope..i find my moment of change someday..!
tc..god bless..:)

Anonymous said...

priyakumarNITB, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: http://forex-highest-paying-keyword.blogspot.com